Poetry by the Sea Book Awards
We are excited to announce the second season for the Poetry by the Sea Book Awards, given to the best books published the previous year. There are two categories: 1) Author may have more than one book, and 2) Author's first book. The author of the winning book in each category will be awarded a prize of $500.
1. Authors or publishers may nominate books. Book must have been published in 2019. Note: Books may contain individual translated poems but books in translation are not eligible.
2. In the body of an e-mail to Poetryby_theSea@yahoo.com, provide your name, contact information, state whether author or publisher, identify the entry as Category 1 or Category 2 (First Book), and give the title and author of the book you are nominating.
3. Books may be submitted by pdf or as hard copies.
4. If submitting as pdf, please attach a pdf of the book and one of the cover to the submission email above.
5. If submitting hard copies, please mail six copies to Kim Bridgford, 2403 E Dauphin, Philadelphia, PA 19125.
6. The entry fee of $50 is payable through Paypal [You do not need a Paypal account to enter]. Entries that are not accompanied by the appropriate payment will NOT be considered.
7. Deadline: EXTENDED to May 15, 2020
Contest is now closed.